Study Architecture at UL
Updated (Oct 2019)
- Central Applications Office (CAO) School Leaving Certificate Applicants should apply through regular application process (CAO deadline), submit portfolio & statement to SAUL and no interview is required.
- Central Applications Office (CAO) Mature Candidates should apply through regular application process (CAO deadline), submit portfolio & statement to SAUL and are invited for interview.
- Transfer Applicants should apply to UL Admissions directly. Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 1st July 2020. Further details can be obtained from Transfer Applicants. Transfer applicants may be invited for interview and must bring portfolio to the interview.
CAO Code: LM099.
CAO Minimum Entry: Points 2019: 418.
Course Length: 5 years
Please download the next PDF documents for more information:
- SAUL Portfolio & Statement Guidelines 2020 (PDF)
- Information for Mature Applicants (PDF)
- Information for Transfer Applicants (version 2020) (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated: Oct 2019) (PDF)
UL Admissions Office Contact Details
Tel: 00 353 61 202015