Study Architecture at UL
Updated (April 2017)
- Central Applications Office (CAO) School Leaving Certificate Applicants should apply through regular application process (CAO deadline), submit portfolio & statement to SAUL and no interview is required.
- Central Applications Office (CAO) Mature Candidates should apply through regular application process (CAO deadline), submit portfolio & statement to SAUL and are invited for interview.
- Transfer Applicants should apply to UL Admissions directly. Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 1st July 2017. Further details can be obtained from Transfer Applicants. Transfer applicants may be invited for interview and must bring portfolio to the interview.
CAO Code: LM099.
CAO Minimum Entry: Points 2016: 420.
Course Length: 5 years
Please download the next PDF documents for more information
- CAO School Leaving Applicants (PDF)
- SAUL Portfolio Guidelines 2017 (PDF)
- SAUL Transfer Applicants (version 2017) (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (version: March 2017) (PDF)
UL Admissions Office Contact Details
Tel: 00 353 61 202015